Monday, January 28, 2013

Introduction

Hello everybody!

My name is Céline and I am an self-taught animator/illustrator, who loves learning and wants to spent her life doing meaningful work. I already finished my first MOOC (Fantasy and Science Fiction The Human Mind Our Modern World), and now have high hopes about this one. When I was young I hated school and only realized late (around age 25 and through the use of a computer), that I love learning. It made a wonderful difference in my life and I want to help others experience the same. I believe online sharing of knowledge and communication can make this world a better place.
I invite you to see my latest work for TED and look forward to meet you all!
E-learning and Digital Cultures MOOC #edcmooc

Update:
Today (11. Feb 2013) I started a new course I am super excited about!
Learning Creative Learning #medialabcourse

The courses run parallel and I think fit beautifully, but if you are looking for something specific use the lables or search for the #hashtags.




Please use a HD Quality setting to watch this movie.
(little gear symbol at the lower right side of the player)

No comments: